NSW Windfoil & Wingfoil
Organised by Windsurfing NSW
The 2020/21 windfoil & wingfoil series kicks off for the fourth time in October 2020 incorporating all manner of windfoiling & wingfoiling, including the new IQ Olympic class (in the 9m class). Participant numbers are expected to grow this season and an extra round has been added to augment the fun.
Key series information is;
- Windfoil divisions are ; open, 9m and freeride.
- Wingfoil division is open.
- All windfoil and wingfoil divisions race together.
- Normal courses are windward/return
- Freeride Windfoil division and wingfoil class race a single lap or modified course.
- Open Windfoil division & 9m division generally race 2 laps.
- Each regatta has a maximum of 5 races.
- Each race has the same scoring weight across the series.
Glen Morrell : firstname.lastname@example.org