Organised by Windsurfing NSW
The 2020/21 windfoil series kicks off for the fourth time in October 2020 incorporating all manner of windfoiling, including the new IQ Olympic class. Participant numbers are expected to grow this season and an extra round has been added to augment the fun.
Key series information is;
- Windfoil divisions are ; open, IQ95 and freeride.
- All windfoil divisions race together.
- Normal courses are windward/return
- Freeride Windfoil division race a single lap or modified course.
- Open Windfoil division & IQ95 division generally race 2 laps.
- Each regatta has a maximum of 5 races.
- Each race has the same scoring weight across the series.
Glen Morrell : email@example.com