NSW Windfoil & Wingfoil
Organised by Windsurfing NSW
The 2021/22 windfoil & wingfoil series kicks off for the fifth time in November 2021 incorporating all manner of windfoiling & wingfoiling, including the IQ Olympic class (in the 9m class).
Key series information is;
- Windfoil divisions are ; open, 9m and freeride.
- Wingfoil division is open.
- All windfoil and wingfoil divisions race together.
- Normal courses are windward/return
- Freeride Windfoil division and wingfoil class race a single lap or modified course.
- Open Windfoil division & 9m division generally race 2 laps.
- Each regatta has a maximum of 6 races.
- Each race has the same scoring weight across the series.
Glen Morrell : glen.morrell at gmail.com
Murray Towndrow : murray_towndrow at hotmail.com