5 Big Events
5 Great Locations
GREAT COMPANY WITH AN OPPORTUNITY TO SAIL WITH THE LARGEST WINDSURFING FLEET IN THE STATE!
It starts early next month, break out your boardies and bikinis! Warm weather is here!
1. 05/10/2019 – PALM BEACH SAILING CLUB – PBSC
– Our newest Sydney club to Windsurfing hosts the season opener!
– Let’s make sure our season starts with a big fleet at Pittwater and get some sand between your toes.
2. 10/11/2019 – TORONTO AMATEUR SAILING CLUB – TASC
– Hosts of our recent successful National Championships!
– The club has a growing Windsurfer Fleet and a few local legends demonstrating their dominance in regular racing last season on Original Windsurfers complete with Lonng booms, bare feet and Dacron!
– Welcome the Lake Macquarie new bloods and show them how much fun it is to be part of our series!
3. 12/01/2020 – NARRABEEN LAKES SAILING CLUB – NLSC
– One of our favourite sailing clubs – great hosts – always, remember the fantastic event held there last season?
4. 08/02/2020 – DOBROYD AQUATIC CLUB – DAC
– It’s on again at DAC, another favourite, terrific hosts of last seasons State Championships and a round of our summer series! Heaps of parking and close up action for spectators along both shores!
5. 22/03/2020 – HUNTERS HILL SAILING CLUB – HHSC
– Ready to welcome our Windsurfer class with their youth fleet and a love of windsurfing.
– They have made some big improvements to the club and we will really out amongst it on Sydney Harbour!
Scoring system to be announced soon!
Recognition will be given for participation at all events, also for volunteering to assist organising committee at events both at your home club and elsewhere.
However, we are also going to be generous with drops allowed in case you can’t make it to an event!
You must be a member of the Windsurfer Class Association with Current AWA insurance. Join now ($65 with AWA Insurance) and get a free members pack including a Windsurfer Keyring!
Adult Entry for the Series will be very reasonable at $110 and $100 for an additional sibling or spouse.
Youth Entry for the series will be $80 for the first and $70 per additional sibling.
Adult Entry for individual events will be $30 x 5 = $150
Youth entry for individual events will be $25 x 5 = $125
We have worked hard and in collaboration with other classes (where possible) to mostly avoid clashes – so there (should be) no reason why you can’t come to our series and enjoy the one and only Windsurfer Longboard experience.
Windsurfer One Design
It doesn’t matter which one…
Get on board!
REGISTRATION OPENS VERY SOON…
For more info: